Monday, 27 June 2011
Here at the UBC CAMPUS CONSERVATIVES, we dare to think differently from the same-old liberal group-think on campus.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
- Free markets and free enterprise are the foundation of a robust economy that creates jobs for all Canadians – including students.
- Strong families are the cornerstone of healthy and prosperous societies. Government must empower them, not control them.
- Restoring balance to the judicial system and putting the rights of victims and the vulnerable before those of criminals.
- Foreign policy that stands up for human rights and democracy on the world stage.
- Responsible stewardship of the environment
Join us for an exciting year of events and guests speakers as Prime Minister Stephen Harper leads a “strong, stable, national” majority Conservative government.